Get Unstuck and Find Work You Love
Learn from the best in 1-on-1 mentorship from legal career change experts
I can’t decide what I REALLY want to do with my life!
You want to get really clear on what you’re meant to do. You’ve got so many possibilities and you don’t know where to go from here. You’re looking for your right-idea. But no ‘one’ career or business gives you all you want. And what if you fail?
I know what I want… now it’s time to propel myself into it.
You had your idea and now you need to get things done, but there are all these blockers be it time, money or not knowing exactly whether you’re doing it right, whether you have the strategy to get where you want.
Your work, next to your family and friends, is the most important thing in your life. It’s the biggest investment of your time – it shapes not only what you do but who you are. Yet most of us never ask for help or invest in ourselves - even when the answer is right in front of us. 'This isn’t the right time. I'll do it later.’ ‘What if it doesn't work for me?' ‘There’s just too much uncertainty’.
Life Productions’ career diagnostics are a fun, fresh way to discover your career path, define your career priorities and think through practical next steps, whether it’s a change of job, a longer-term plan or a change of approach.
We will partner together to figure out what you want to do and who you want to be, and connect this with goals and strategies to bring it about. I will tailor the 1-on-1 sessions to your needs, you will undertake a number of focussed activities before we meet and I will keep you on track and accountable with a robust action plan.
What You'll Learn and Do
The session will be tailored to your needs and this is a sample of potential outcomes
• Understand the drivers behind your career preferences and choices. Undertake structured self-reflection exercises, psychometrics and get feedback to identify who you are and who you could be
• Investigate the opportunities - first take stock of your existing options and opportunities. Open up to and explore broader possibilities and prioritise your options efficiently and enthusiastically
• Clarify your longer term ambition and develop a vision of your ideal life and work, which will guide you towards your chosen role and field
• Put an action plan in place with the strategy, tactics and goals to get to your vision confidently and with momentum
• Recognise opportunities for your career enhancement both within and beyond your most recent employer
• Learn how to land a job from a recruiters' perspective. Articulate your value that captures your motivation, aligns with your vision and connects with your CV and interview style
• Kick-start your job research with our job hunt and recruitment expertise
• Ace the interview with our interview coaching to help you control your nerves, think on your feet and give the best possible interview